Read my Twitter bio and you’ll know: family comes first. Business is always second. 🙂
1. On keeping your word[rebelmouse-image 446037 expand=1]
When I walked into my dad’s business at age fourteen, I was a bit of a bullsh*t artist. I would not be where I am without my dad’s correction of that. When you make a commitment, no matter what, you stick to it. Hear more.
2. On falling in love[rebelmouse-image 446039 expand=1]
You may not be able to hustle or work on something in a clear mind space, but that’s the consequence of love. Listen here.
3. On family competition[rebelmouse-image 446041 expand=1]
We have created a situation where, at the end of the day, we don’t lose focus of the fact that we love each other. Watch the episode here.
4. On weekends[rebelmouse-image 446043 expand=1]
No phones on the weekends, guys. When I’m all in, I’m all in. Catch this quote here.
5. On being a father[rebelmouse-image 446044 expand=1]
When my kids tell me about something that hurt them, it’s crazy to me how much pain I feel. It’s taught me that, as much as I love my parents and siblings, my love for my kids is deep. Listen to me say it here.
6. On brainwashing your children 😉[rebelmouse-image 446048 expand=1]
My mom made me think that everything I did was awesome. I’m talking things that most parents would never praise a kid for. But she did it. And here I am. I said it here.