Many of you have questions about investing and collecting sports cards, but don’t know where to begin.
Don’t worry–I’ve got the links on everything you need to get started on your journey with collecting and investing. Trust me when I say, sports cards are going through an enormous transformation right now.
After studying the card market for three years, I have this amazing feeling of conviction. All “cards”, especially the top 5% of vintage and rare cards, will go through a transformation similar to contemporary art’s transformation over the last half century. I wanted to make this list because while I know many of you have already educated yourselves on this topic, it’s not too late for those who haven’t.
Of course, there’s a lot to learn and there’s risk, as with any investment. However, the joy I’ve felt investing in cards is so remarkable. I feel as confident in cards as I did while betting my professional life on social media back in 2005. From 2006 to 2009 I spent time learning, I went all in, and this feels exactly the same. As always, there will be dips but I am excited about what’s ahead. The macro opportunity is clear.
This list will be updated with all the latest sports card content we produce, so bookmark this page and let’s jump into it.
Kareem Abdul Jabbar’s PSA 8 Rookie Card Is Crushing It
- Why Kareem’s rookie stands out.
The 10 Best Sneaky Good Deals for Pokémon Cards You Can Find on eBay | ONE37pm Editors
- Who doesn’t like a good deal? Pokémon and Ebay, count us in!
‘Data Debates’: Kevin Durant 2007 Topps Base vs. Luka Doncic 2018 Prizm Base | ONE37pm Editors
- Comparing the base rookies of a modern legend and rising superstar.
Your Ultimate Guide to Selling and Investing in Sports Cards | ONE37pm
- The definitive guide for anyone interested in selling and investing in sports cards.
27 Vintage Cards Every Collector and Investor Should Consider | ONE37pm
- If you’re diving into vintage, this list is the place to start.
How to Understand the Value of Your Old Sports Cards
- Pricing older cards can be tricky, but this will help.
PSA Qualifiers: 6 Things You Need To Know | ONE37pm
- What is a qualifier and why should you be aware of them?
The 16 Most Expensive Trading Cards
- If you’re really ready to take the plunge, this list is for you.
The Most Expensive Yugioh Cards of All Time | Matt Ford
- Same as above, but Yugioh edition.
Our Official Pokemon Card Price Guide | Matt Ford
- Exploring Pokemon cards made easy with this simple guide
17 Best Basketball Cards To Buy Right Now
- The most common question out there … “What should I buy?”
From The Blog:
The $1.8M Lebron James Card: What Does It Mean?
- I talk about how the sports card game is changing
9 factors to consider before buying sports cards
- Considering getting your feet wet? Check out this list before get into it.
Why I’m Investing So Much Money In Sports Cards (Examples Included)
- Here, I explain why I think the future’s so bright for sports cards.
Jordan-LeBron Card Sells For $900,000: Here’s What It Means
- Record-setting sales cause ripples and this one is bigger than most.
Why I Believe Sports Cards Are About to Explode in Culture and Value
- This was the first post I put out about the sports card explosion and what’s in it for you.
- I answer questions in a much more detailed, slower format on Tea with GaryVee.
- If you are deep in the sports card world or just starting to get interested and want to learn more, this is the perfect video for you.
- I sat down with the Breakfast Club to discuss the value of sports clubs with “the most dangerous” morning show.
- Looking for a push? This video is it.
- Want to see how excited I was when I first realized sports cards were going mainstream? This video is for you.
- Doing what you love is the key to long term happiness. I spent 4 days in Chicago connecting with other sports cards fans and sharing knowledge.
- More of my thoughts on sports cards and breaking down the ROI on certain cards.
- A conversation about sports cards, sneakers, and reselling.
- I sat down with Rich Wisen to discuss my passions and, guess what came up? Click the video.